Pro-Am Pick Up and Fine-Arts Curriculum!
Call us at 954-782-9908 and select Option 2!
After-school experience: Give your child the after-school experience that gives a great workout and teaches discipline and coordination. Pro-Am Pick Up provides performing arts training in a fun and exciting environment! Each day includes different activities that will help your child gain poise and self confidence.
We will pick up your child from school, and provide transportation to the Pro-Am Pick Up. Once they have arrived at the studio, they will take part in a schedule consisting of participation in a variety of classes: Tap, Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Acrobats, Singing, Acting, Modeling, Yoga, Kick-Boxing, Baton, and so much more!
We currently pick up from the following schools:
-North Andrews Gardens Elementary
(Requests for schools are applicable if 3 or more students apply from that particular school)
The cost is just $80.00 per week. This includes picking up your child from school and of course all of the greatest performing arts training. Your child must be picked up from the dance studio by 6:00 p.m.
Click HERE to download our afterschool enrollment paperwork and register NOW!!
After School Students Daily Activities:
• Students will be picked up from school daily at the time of school release, this includes early release days. Our staff is on time and reliable. In the event of a delayed our drivers are provided with the school’s phone number to ensure the school is notified the driver is on the way.
• When we arrive at the studio students are provided time to eat a snack provided by the parent. We do not provide snack. A vending machine is available for snack items to be purchased. We are not responsible for the inventory of the vending machine.
• Students are also provided time to complete their homework in a supervised environment. We do not provide tutoring.
• At Pro-Am, we love reading! As a group, we will explore different stories and go on great adventures in our imagination. We do this through reading books, learning poems and telling stories through acting.
• The students will also be composing a one of a kind dance notebook. We will be teaching them ballet terminology and translation, as well as the history of dance. Their dance notebook is also a great place for them to write their practice steps, collect stickers, and keep their drawings.
• Your child will be trained in tap dancing, ballet technique, jazz and hip hop, as well as acrobatics! Don’t forget to send dance attire to school with your child or you may leave clothes in their lockers. Students are assigned a locker to hang their book bags, lunch boxes and jackets daily. Full sized lockers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Otherwise student will be assigned a designated hook. Please have each item clearly marked with the student’s name. Pro-Am Pick Up is not responsible for the loss of personal property. Do not bring high value items to the Studio.
• Students will be studying singing with our specialty voice coach. Acting classes are also a highlight with our students!
• Our students will also be studying kickboxing, jump rope, yoga, art, poms and so much more!
The following items will be necessary:
• Dance Attire 2013-2014: Uniform and Tights – Uniforms are available for purchase through the Pro-Am Pick Up for $25.00. If children do not have correct dance attire, clothes will be provided for them through our lending closet. Lending closet clothes are washed by Pro-Am Staff to ensure cleanliness.
• Hair Accessories (Brush and Rubber bands to keep hair away from face) • Tap, Ballet & Jazz Shoes (Available for purchase at Pro-Am Pick Up)
• Book for silent reading sessions